We're On A Mission
DermaHarmony® is a top dermatologist recommended skincare brand offering a small line of personal care products. For more than 20 years we've been focused on products that contain Pyrithione Zinc, Salicylic Acid, Selenium Sulfide, Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO), Tolnaftate, Thuja Occindentalis, and Sulfur for cleansing skin and hair. We offer the largest range of cleansing products of any company making products with these beneficial ingredients.
Integrity, honesty, fairness, and accountability are important core values of DermaHarmony. Words are just that. Words. How will DermaHarmony uphold its stated values with deeds that keep promises? It starts by communicating core values in ways that everyone understands and then can act upon.
CLEAR PROBLEM SKIN
A natural healthy lifestyle comes from making careful decisions. We want to help you make the choices that are right for your skin!
- We make honest and scientifically accurate claims about our products.
- We favor ingredients derived from nature (e.g. naturally derived ingredients).
- We don’t use artificial fragrances or colors.
- We don’t use ingredients derived from animals with the exception of goats milk, honey, and beeswax.
- Nothing is tested on animals.
- We mostly offer products free from sulfates, MPG, parabens, and PEG. We favor 'nature' and 'natural'. DermaHarmony will not use raw ingredients considered unsafe by EWG - Skin Deep.
- We are headquartered in the state of Maine and manufacture our products here in the United States where quality standards are exceptionally high.
- We support the use of sustainable growing and harvesting practices.
- We source raw ingredients from suppliers that value human & labor rights. We oppose discrimination and exploitation.
- Work is underway to minimize the environmental impact of our end-to-end supply chain. Recyclability and biodegradability are heavily favored. This is the only planet we call home, so we’re working to protect it for the next generation. We’re prioritizing the use of recycled and renewable materials. We're conserving water and sending less waste to landfills.
- DermaHarmony products that make health claims are registered as Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drugs with the FDA.
- We intentionally price our products low so that they're accessible to all.
- We (the company and owners) do not give money to political causes, political candidates, or PACs. We do not take positions on social or cultural issues.
- All charitable giving goes to the blending disorders community (e.g. hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, factor deficiency, platelet function defect). Charitable giving is aimed at transforming the lives of children with bleeding disorders who face adversity.
Our products are also available at WalMart.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.ae, Amazon.com.au, Etsy.com, Bonanza.com, Ebay.com, and Ebay.co.uk. Products are identical across all marketplaces. Buy with confidence anywhere from D3 Development, Inc. & DermaHarmony.